CCD 2PM

"I am having a break-up," said Shruti.

This news and the cold-drink that I was drinking almost choked me.

"See Debi things are not fine between him and me. I might as well have faked that things are okay since the last few weeks but the truth is I am not okay with him any longer," said Shruti.

"So when are you actually breaking-up?" I asked.

"Today. I will just tell him straight off it's over. If he has got an active brain with a moderate emotional quotient he should have realised it that this was on the cards. I can't go on any longer like this."

This obviously did not open any lines as I was too much of a friend to change lanes but it did give me a feel of curiosity. I really wanted to know how a relationship goes out into oblivion - the dynamics and causes involved. So just out of curiosity I put forth the following proposition.

"So Shruti, why don't you ask him a few things after you break up. I guess he won't fake anything and tell you what is on his mind. You know now that he does not need to fake any emotions if any...."

"I hate authors Debi"

Hey, that was a shock. Such a mundane generalisation.

"Authors never leave a chance to study situations. So now you have a perfect situation in front of you. What more do you need for a spicy post with a little exaggeration and...."

"Shruti, I did not .."

"Just want a situation. You guys never care for emotions. I loved that guy and you don't console or advice or for God's sake do anything that you deign to do but you ask me to ask some questions."

"The only reason I asked you to ask was because you were breaking up and not faking any longer. I did not expect you to break down when you break up. "

That last line stopped the impending tears. We shifted to a lighter topic.

SMS received at 2 AM
i was thinkin nd guess i will ask him the questions. lets c wat he actlly thks. i still hate authors.

I replied
i m just a blogger no author. good night.

3 Views & Reviews Expressed:

is that a true story?

@Subhayan
wel ya only fiction being my reply to shruti.... so whatsay?

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Readers

Live Activity

Tag Cloud

B'Day of a Blog

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Hit Counter