Fellow bloggers and other readers I am leaving for college tomorrow. By the way I am quite excited for that as its IIT Kanpur. I am among the last in my friend circle to leave and most of them have already left. Among the friends here some want to meet me before I leave but cant due to practical problems and then there are some who want to meet , can meet but wont . Queer indeed. Hence friends the frequency of my posts will vary. Sorry for that. But for friends who will still blog - enjoy it and express yourselves always. Don't just keep things to yourselves. Bye guys for now. Cheers and laters.

1 Views & Reviews Expressed:

Hey..u r leaving for IIT Kanpur...thats fantastice man!! Wish you best of luck mate!!!

Well..we would be here expressing ourselves..but then you dont get lost in your big world outta there..it would get really difficult for you to be regular here..but still try to update here as well.

Wish you luck..and keep visiting us..of course virtually (atleast!)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Readers

Live Activity

Tag Cloud

B'Day of a Blog

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Hit Counter