I have been tagged by Shilpa(again) and Subhayan for both the tags below.


1. 5 Things I Love About Myself
Frankly I feel very blocked when asked such abstract questions about myself.So here goes...

1.My memory.(I think it's good in terms of events not that good in terms of exact statistical data.)
2.I enjoy whatever thing I decide to take up.(Hey don't judge the opposite thing that I take up things that I enjoy.)
3.I think I give good advice and suggestions to others on almost everything.
4.I also like my observational skills.
5.My family and friends - very helpful and supportive of what I do or aspire to do.

See I am very bad at all this stuff. The above write-up seems so self-obsessed(What else did you expect?)

2. Get to Know Me Tag

Q.How tall are you barefoot?
A.5 feet 8 and a half inches

Q.Have you ever smoked before?
A.No.

Q.Do you own a gun?
A.No.

Q.If you had a mental disorder what would it be?
A.Some disease in which I can see vivid visuals that no one else has seen.(I don't have one now though.)

Q.How many letters are in your crush's name?
A.Guess that 'crush' is no longer a crush....

Q.What's your fav silly song?
A.Excuse me Kya re.

Q.What do you prefer to drnk in the morning?
A.Lemon tea.

Q.What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today?
A.What must be Subhayan's reply to that big comment I left on his blog?

Q.What secret weapon do you use to lure the opposite sex?
A.Weapon..It's love not war. May be humour.

Q.Do you own a knife?
A.No.

Q.Name the last thing you bought today?
A.Dairy Milk for my sister.

Q.Name five regular drinks you drink?
A.Milk,Tea,Coffee,Water and Mango shake.

Q.What time did you wake up today?
A.9 AM(Hey I had slept at 1AM)

Q.What song do you want to be played at your funeral?
A.I don't think they play songs in Hindu funerals.

Q.What song did you last hear?
A."Teardrops on My Guitar" by Taylor Swift.

Q.Favorite Place to Be?
A.Home or Somewhere with my friends.

Q.Least fav place to be?
A.Get-togethers where I am Out-of-place.

Q.Do you own slippers?
A.Yeah..Who doesn't?

Q.Where do you think you will be in ten years from now?
A. No idea.

Q.Do you burn or tan?
A.Well...

Q.Yellow or blue?
A.Blue

Q.What songs do you sing in the shower?
A.None.

Q.What did you think was going to get to tou at night as a child?
A.Ghosts or may be giant spiders.

Q.What is in your pockets right now?
A.Nothing.

Q.Last thing that made you laugh?
A."Whose Line is It anyway?"

Q.Best bed sheets you had as a child?
A.Hey, there's a limit now. I am really tired of non-sense questions.

Q.Worst injury you have had?
A.A broken wrist.

Q.Do you wish on stars?
A.No.(All these Do you.. questions I have answered in the negative.)

Q.What were you doing at 1AM last night?
A.I have already answered that.

Q.Name 3 things yoy are thinking right now?
A. Well..
1.Why Me,Shilpa and Subhayan?
2.Who made up these questions?
3.I feel blocked again....









3 Views & Reviews Expressed:

he he ... i've to do this one too ...

:D Pretty cool answers!
"Why me, Shilpa?"....JLT :)

@Shilpa

'Tis not about the tag but how and why does somebody get such a random assortment of questions

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Readers

Live Activity

Tag Cloud

B'Day of a Blog

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Hit Counter