I was at the railway station today booking tickets for a trip and they were more than one person. there who were not in their best moods.


"And 100% tax exemption for political funding. You have hundreds of crores for political campaigns and they go tax free now..." Mr. A was shouting.

"Now that it is raining,I am hating it. The road in front of my house has disappeared. Can you believe that there are people who enjoy all this rain. My landlady's children were bathing yesterday in this rain with soap and scrubber at night 9 . Can you believe that?" Told Mr.X to someone.

"See the guy in front of you has made his ticket but has not paid.So you have to wait for him to come or pay his money and take your ticket," said the clerk. After listening to this a Mr. D forgot he was at a public place and shouted at the top of his voice at the clerk. This was reasonable though I thought.

I don't know why but today was not a normal day there.But the most amazing (why am I calling someone's spontaneous overflow of emotions 'amazing'?) and entertaining(Why entertaining?) is the one that follows.

There was this homely, beautiful girl standing with her father in the ladies and physically handicapped line. As soon as her turn came the father sidelined his daughter and started talking with the woman in charge of that ticket-counter.

"You are neither physically disabled nor a woman. So how come you are standing in this line?" she demanded.

"Well, my daughter was standing in the line..," the father defended himself.

"Just use your daughter. Keep her in a corner of the house and don't let her out to learn things herself. You know , mister, that you are the reason why women in this country can't progress and become independent. Because of people like you the purpose of a girl's life here is only to change a surname and stand in a ladies' line.See I don't want to make an issue."

"Make an issue? You already have, ma'm. Why don't yo just make the tickets and give us? I know you have a monotonous job and you are taking out your frustration like this?"

"Enough sir. If I did not do this monotonous job you can't go on your little trip to..." Looking a the form she said, " Bangalore. If I wanted..."

"Look,ma'm I have had enough of this.I will complain to..."

The 'homely' girl now had also had enough and went to the counter.Setting her father aside she said,"Ma'm please make the tickets." And finally this woman made.

Seriously something was wrong today. May be this woman let loose her feelings because there was no one else in the line. May be...

5 Views & Reviews Expressed:

funny how u stimble upon these instances ... i mean u do have knack at doing this ... "totally bindaas" indeed :D

I dunno.....you have to have sympathy for those ppl who let their emotions take over. I mean, sometimes during school prayer assembly, I felt like going to the center and yelling "STOOOPPPPP IIITTTT!!!" at the top of my voice. :D

@Subhayan
i don't know i just keep my eyes open and ears alert...plus i really enjoyed the children bathing in soap and water in rain

@graffitimyhrt

even i felt that sometimes.. i mean it was so ritualistic in our school that i got bored. the princy's reaction must have curbed your feelings I guess....

Dude...completed the tag. Promise met :)

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger Widgets

Readers

Live Activity

Tag Cloud

B'Day of a Blog

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Hit Counter